Internet Privacy and Unsolicited Messages
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site and how we do not send unsolicited messages.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We do not send messages from thepeerawards.com to people that have not expressed an interest in hearing from us.
The online chat service that we use, like most internet-service operators, collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, apps and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, geographical location, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Its purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use its services, and to provide us with the ability to understand how our visitors use our services. From time to time the service may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its services. It also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users that use the services and visitors.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously expressed an interest in goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Messages Policy via email at email@example.com.